Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Housecleaning Allowed

Ok, so I've been spinning... and knitting... and sewing... and NOT cleaning! So what? Won't be able to post pictues of my latest creation for a while, since it's a gift, but sure am thrilled with the way it turned out! I've made up lots of kits, for socks, baby sweaters, and soap holders, and have some really pretty dyed yarn that I'll be putting up for sale on etsy in the VERY near future. I'll keep you informed. If you live nearby, I plan on setting up my stuff at the Lebanon Farmer's Market this Saturday.

Also plan on starting a bag that I have in the back of my head (hope I can get it out of there). It'll be made of hand-dyed bamboo and cotton yarn in a lacey pattern. I want to make it soon, since I really need a summer bag :-)

Stay dry, everyone - the sun's sure to come out - sooner or later....

No comments:

Post a Comment